Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The World's Oldest Mummies   History and Archaeology

Started 26/10/21 by Sand_Grain; 3032 views.
Weasel (poptardo)

13/11/21

Sounds satanic and myserably unbelievable....  rage

I don't think this is allowed by any shape or form! 

Harold27Z

13/11/21

Yes is sounds satanic because that is true.  The elite operate above the law. I am not talking about Tom, Dick and Harry with a mere 10 or 20 million dollars. There are paedo tunnels beneath Hollywood, DC and the Vatican and elsewhere.  The king of Belgium was implicated and the main prosecutor was replaced by a lapdog. I have documentaries which you should be able to find.

On a side-note. You recall Madelein McCann who was abducted in Spain aged about 5.  Lo and behold, overnight, within hours the British regime had despatched a press "advisor" guru to handle publicity. Strange they did not do so for the other 7,000 abducted kids who go missing  every year.  Press conferences were held even when there were no new development in the case.  The plan was to get children to be tracked and traced via micro-chips in time for 5G radiation. Todays jabs contain Luciferase features so the data can glow under certain light bulbs. A paedo Liberal party MP Clement Freud had an apartment a block or so away from Madelein McCann. Freud was on intimate terms with Hillary Clinton's Podesta guy who has paedo tendencies.

Your own research will be more convincing than anything I tell you which is the tip of the tip of the ice-berg.

Weasel (poptardo)

13/11/21

Gloomy as it sounds, in other words nothing has changed since the middle ages.

Harold27Z

13/11/21

History repeats itself.  The black plague and the Dark Ages spring to mind.  FEMA plus US bases were issued with guillotines years ago. I thin Langley asset Walmart was involved behind the scenes.

Weasel (poptardo)

14/11/21

And all the dreaded stories is into  the confined listing for more of the same.....  we never learn!

Sand_Grain

20/11/21

joy It could well be and work if she/he/it made his/her own launch (without snake venom) before dying to become an acient Aryan mummy!!

Sand_Grain

20/11/21

At any close entity; all is worthy.

Baring hearts of all astute mercy!  

Sand_Grain

20/11/21

thumbsup

As long as we don’t know it our psyche is set free

Sylveria

1-Dec

thumbsup grinning

Pretty well phrased in a sole liner!