Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to Destroy Trump    Dare You - US Politics

Started 15/11/21 by Seaguil; 3037 views.
In reply toRe: msg 18
HerbSouth

8/12/21

maxi4

9/12/21

What's with the no post posts?

In reply toRe: msg 21
HerbSouth

9/12/21

In reply toRe: msg 19
AuntBetsie

10/12/21

maxi4 said:

No recent photo, huh. Oh well.

maxi4

11/12/21

Still no photo. Oh well. You lose.

In reply toRe: msg 12
Aurrora (momaura)

2-Mar

maxi4 said:

Hey, do you have another picture of yourself. I just don't believe that this picture is really you.

The question might be, why is HAROLD using Hendrik Verwoerd portrait image?

Hendrik Verwoerd

Birthdate: 8. September 1901
Date of death: 6. September 1966

Source: https://quotepark.com/authors/hendrik-verwoerd/

laughing

Aurrora (momaura)

2-Mar

It is obvious that you don't know Hendrik Verwoerd - that is the pic Harold used!

"Verwoerd was a South African politician, a scholar of applied psychology and sociology, and chief editor of Die Transvaler newspaper. He is commonly regarded as the architect of Apartheid"

AuntBetsie

5-Mar

That's right I didn't know Hendrik Verwoerd and most the the South African politics!

maxi4

8-Mar

It's not the pic used.

Michele (Conclave)

8-Mar

Harold27Z said:

I will ask  why they did bugger-all research.

What research did you do? Did you collect data from 1000s of samples? Did you go to school to take the relevent courses to understand the data and to make the scientific analyses? What methods did you use? Did you account for outliers? Did you submit your findings to be peer-reviewed? Did you have a control group? How large was the sample size you used? What devices did you test the samples on?  Did you do actual research, or did you just dig deeper to find others who echo your same beliefs?  How is your "research" (read: opinion) more thorough than that of thousands of scientists who agree on the value of vaccinations? If you're going to question the sources from where I take my advice, then I have every right to question you and your sources in the same manner. 

So fess up. How did you do YOUR research?