Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

idea for scrappy Mountain Majesties swap   General Discussion

Started by mickineel; 1239 views.
rho

8/28/07

Hello Kate, how are you?

I was just browsing about and saw your note about finishing some quilts before joining in another swap...

How are you coming along?  How many have you peiced so far.  I just wanted to chime in to say........... that's why I stopped for some time.... to get some of my "swap kits" pieced as well.  I have piece together (3).

1 from the "Double Four patch" swap  (Brown) - "A Taste of Chocolate"

1 from the "Paths and Stiles" swap (muti & green sashing)"Layla's Flower Garden"

1 from the "Scrap Buster" swap  "Batiky Block Party"

and................. I am currently working on the 4th one.(not yet shown in my pics)..both block sets from the HST swaps.  and I want you to know, that pushing these out the door, or quilting myself is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! such a  WONDERFUL feeling!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/pakitamas

Happy Quilting!!

rho 

• Edited 8/28/2007 3:16 pm by rho
In reply toRe: msg 27
katelnorth
Staff

8/28/07

Good for you Rho - I still have tons of blocks to put together into tops, but at least i'm not accumulating more!

Kate

Ragadylady

9/17/07

Hi;

I am new here, I now this post was from awhile back,  (just browsing), but I saw your Mystery Quilt 3.....WOW !!....that is really pretty. The colors are amazeing, I would have never thought of the combination.  I am impressed.

Just thought I would let you know :-)

W.J.

Craftstar

9/18/07

Good morning,

Thank you for your comment, I adore doing the mystery quilts and that was the first time that i had used so much yellow in a quilt, seems to have worked out pretty good.

Also welcome to the forum, you will find an awsome bunch of ladies here.

Debbie

rho

9/18/07

Debbie,

You've been busy, busy, busy........................  I was just looking around and saw your webshots pages

YOur Farm girl quilt and the Yellow Mystery quilts  - - - - - - - - - - - Lovely, very nice job on both!!  I think you've mastered "STARS".  Good Job!

rho