Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1042154 views.
bornblesse2

Mar-25

Cathy, did you see a Bobbi had aquilt at the show also!

i missed going with you guys.  But walked around with Sue ( as in Sue and Dean....)

bornblesse2

Mar-25

I send Dee a pic of the diamond quilt that was like the one she is just finishing,,,,

And I loved this dog!

bornblesse2

Mar-25

this quilt was one of my favorites!  I looked at it a long time and went back again.  It was fairly large for a scene quilt. But the detail was so dementional!  I.e.  the case in the lower left really did look like it was open.....I liked this better then the best of show!

viola (sissly4)

Mar-25

I was there with two of my friends Karen and Sharon.This was there first time every to a quilt show.I took the fleese over to Carrie yesterday.Had  a nice talk.Ellen I saw the fleese that you sewed.That was nice.

bornblesse2

Mar-25

My crochet gal is in seventh heaven!  Now to get more stitch together and the run over the edges with the slit blade....

oh, and Gloria brought me yarn for her!  The kind that is super soft!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Mar-26

We moved in the end of last August and I'm still unpacking!  Don't stress too much about it. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Mar-26

I missed Bobbi's.  Darn it.  We saw Sue and Dean.  Did she tell you that they were invited to Houston last year and are hoping to be invited again. n She checked that one off her bucket list!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Mar-26

Did you look at the points where the diamonds met?  Dee had a really good idea.  I was hoping that there was someone around with white gloves on who could tell me how thick those seams felt.

LABFIEND

Mar-26

bornblesse2 said:

My crochet gal is in seventh heaven!

Ellen, would your crochet gal be interested in doing a quilt with fleece squares connected by yarn?

Several years ago (cough) Pirate gave me some black fleece squares with bright multicolored yarn to put together. Sadly, at one point the fleece and the yarn got separated (that is my story!) and I just found the two parts, but may never have the time to get it done. (Ha Ha I was doing all my crochet at work, bummer that I am retired now!!)  If she would be interested, I can ship them out, plus I have three balls of crochet thread I am going to sent you,don't want to wait till next retreat. I may have mmore, something may still surface!! Let me know!

bornblesse2

Mar-26

Houston?  No.... she didn’t tell me that.  Good for her.