Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2048732 views.
LABFIEND

9/5/19

lppenguins said:

A/C froze up . It’s only 11 yrs old! 

?They don't make them to last anymore, my water heater guy said they only make them to last 5-6 years.  My first A/C was 25 years old when we replaced it.

Suze (casuzenn)

9/5/19

Mishii said:

a 54 year old man and he eats frozen pizza, pot pies, pop tarts, different types of chips, and canned chili.  That's it. 

oh Lordy....what a picky eater!! His food choices got stuck at 3 year old level....too sad.. I take it he does not eat veggies either? 

He is missing out on some really great stuff.

Suze (casuzenn)

9/5/19

lppenguins said:

broke my other thumb

oh geeze!! so sorry!

and sorry about the frozen A/C ...at least vacation was good!

bornblesse2

9/5/19

Well, I am finally home for the day without obligations.  Well, choir does start up this evening.  But that’s after supper....

what to do, what to do?  Not quite sure where to start.  Hummmmmm......

bornblesse2

9/5/19

Denise,

it just popped into my brain that I told you after my trip I would come help you splice batting together!  Did you get your quilts measured?  I got a few days here and there....could even do today or tomorrow....maybe.

DANCESONAIR

9/5/19

Love all this so much Judy...I love feeling a part of your family's joy!

Marcia :o)

KSCarolyn

9/5/19

I saw y our post about your grandson's first day of 5th grade.  WHAT!   I remember when he was born.  It doesn't seem that long ago.  It's true that the older you get the faster the days go by.

Carolyn

• Edited September 5, 2019 7:45 pm  by  KSCarolyn
Judy (DJZMOM)

9/5/19

I don't think DJ would have time to keep a journal separately but he's put his first two weekends on FB so I hope he continues that.  I've been saving the photos he's texted to us privately with a brief description too.

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/5/19

bornblesse2 said...

sandwiches galore too.

That was my Dad!!!  We used to say "He'll eat anything put between two slices of bread!"  He also loved hamburgers and hot dogs!  LOL

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/5/19

I'm so sorry about your other thumb!  Girlie...  you are working too hard!  

I'm glad you had such a great vacation to recuperate.