Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1458315 views.

I tried to find more but couldn't find any! Do you know who the manufacturer was?

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said...

but my plan is to give my 2-weeks notice immediately when I return f

WOOT! Yay for you!

No idea on the manufacturer of Sponge Bob On Crack, it is a good quality though. I have a fat quarter with me I got in the game at retreat but no info on the selvedge of the piece I have. It is also over a decade old by now as well.

Pamjr

9/8/19

I don't own anything but pants. If it's fancier than that, I don't go. I got rid of all my pantyhose years ago.  A million years ago I bought a silk dress to wear to my DD graduation.  I was miserable and I was one of tree people who wore dresses. That was if for me!!

DANCESONAIR

9/8/19

I know...it's CRAZY!...I get to see him once a year, and the change is incredible between visits!!

I saw y our post about your grandson's first day of 5th grade.  WHAT! 

DANCESONAIR

9/8/19

...wait...WHAT? BOTH thumbs??

Yes, I remember the challenge--the only one I won :P LOL! 

nylaagain

9/9/19

I don’t think so but, like you, am aghast at the thought.

YDritch

9/10/19

Just spent the last hour reading I-don't-know-how-many posts!  Thankfully, everyone seems fairly healthy and happy.  

Life has been crazy (isn't it always) for me.  We spent a month in Northern CA and returned just before July 4.  Most of the rest of the month was playing catch up.  August has seen my DB's health failing.  His wife's granddaughter was getting married out-of-state over Labor Day weekend and I suggested that she go and I would stay with my brother.  So for a week, my brother and I talked, laughed, cried, reminisced and had what I jokingly referred to as a slumber party.  This quality time was a gift to both of us.

I've been doing some piecing this week but have really struggled with putting a quilt back together.  Hopefully, I've finally figured out what I want to do with it...and sew it goes.