Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1458538 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/13/19

She whined about needing to clean it out so we gave her no choice!  She was glad we did it.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/13/19

We did have to move some things around and group like items together.  I think she just kept putting things in her closet thinking with her best Scarlett O'Hara that "Tomorrow is another day".

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/13/19

judyinohio said:

when kids go off to college they suddenly learn to eat new foods.

Didn't help my DD much but when she went to France, her favorite thing was the breads.  Sigh!  I gave up.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/13/19

Pamjr said:

I don't own anything but pants. If it's fancier than that, I don't go

I wore pants and a fancy top.    I did not feel out of place.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/13/19

Glad you are enjoying Stephanie Plum.  I laugh my way through those books just imagining them in my mind.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/13/19

bornblesse2 said:

And a really hard landing into Wichita!  

We had a hard landing once and Bob said to the pilot as we were getting off the plane, "carrier pilot, huh?"  The pilot laughed.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/13/19

lppenguins said:

I needs my thumbs! Lol

Yea, there is something about that thumb/finger opposition that makes us human. LOL

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/13/19

YDritch said:

Yes, let’s talk. I have references!

I'm sure you have references but I would check Patty's, for sure!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/13/19

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

Went in between where the nail bed and flesh meet

Watch that for infection.  Knock on wood, I haven't done that yet!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/13/19

Guess you can tell I'm back form our month long road trip.  6,001 miles door to door.  I've decided 2 1/2 to 3 weeks is long enough for me.  It was great to sleep in our own bed!  We stayed in or drove through 15 states.  I'm flying back to Texas on the 20th to "not" babysit my 18 year old DGD.  I'll spend more time with the dogs.  They have 3 huskies and a terrier of some sort.  I'll be covered in dog hair.  I'll be there until the 30th if any of you Texas quilters have time for lunch.  Grace will be in school and working.  Won't see much of her but DD and DSIL will feel better that I am there.  I'm bringing some sewing projects with me.  Need to find time to put together a coupe kits.