Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1167908 views.
qltmkr1

Sep-15

Fat Quarter Shop website has the 'Dream Big' digitally printed panel in a huge variety of colorways.  All are just gorgeous!   Didn't see one in orange, but there's one in a 'rainbow' effect of brights.

mom1me2

Sep-15

This is very disappointing !   I have admired their quilts and have almost gotten one before. Glad I did not now.  

I still buy their goods , dried goods.  Please don't burst my bubble there or I will have to go get a dehydrator and a 'how to make ' spice and other concoction book.  

mom1me2

Sep-15

Something's cannot be unseen. He can now scratch that off his bucket list

judyinohio

Sep-15

Thanks for the clue so I could find the original print (and thanks also for remembering my addiction to orange). 

I suppose I can understand why the person thought she could improve on a fantastic piece of fabric but she was sadly misguided.

mom1me2

Sep-15

I'm relieved to read that I have not missed that. !,,,,  

i may remember my password this time after having to change it last time.  Also, life is settling into its 'new normal' with routines and visits and following everyone's orders.  

judyinohio

Sep-15

Nope, I won't burst your bubble about the dried goods. 

Home-grown farm goods are not the big money makers and so I guess they have not required "extra hands" or "extra effort" or whatever you want to call it.

mom1me2

Sep-15

I’m a happy girl!!! I have to travel quite a ways to find any, but when I do..... it’s dangerous 

Suze (casuzenn)

Sep-15

for all my early enthusiasm with the Ugly Fat Quarter project, I must confess I have not started my project yet - fortunately I still know where that Fat Quarter is (and it's most definitely NOT ugly, Linda!!) and I know WHAT I want to make....after the kyphoplasties...it just was too hard to sit at the machine for much..I am FINALLY getting back to feeling normal! I have a new massage therapist who is so wonderful....two treatments from him and I feel human again... 

It's been a LOOOOONGGGG year! 

I must be in the minority.  I kinda like that.  

I used the two fingers to expand your posted picture. To twist Cathy’s words on the FQ challenge explanation this quilter took “a piece of silk and TURNED it into a sows ear.”