Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1526187 views.
judyinohio

9/20/19

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said:

I know most of you are on Facebook

Not true.  There are some of us who would not touch Facebook with a ten foot pole.  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

It is nice to see you back here Misha. Thanks for the news about your surgical outcome and I'm glad to know that Nurse Phia is helping in her own unique way.

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

9/20/19

This is why I used the word “most“ instead of the word “all“. If I thought that ALL of you were on Facebook, there would be no need for me to post an update here. 

Suze (casuzenn)

9/20/19

Welcome to the Forum Gloria!

We are wild and wacky bunch...and we love 'eye candy' (ie..pictures!)

YDritch

9/20/19

Welcome, Gloria.  Some of us are from AZ and I'm lucky enough to be one of them (Sun City Oro Valley).  Don't know if it's quilting that I enjoy or just being with some of these wonderfully crazy and talented ladies in February!  I'm not on the Forum regularly, but do hope to see you here often.  Again, welcome.

LindaPutt

9/20/19

With all the rain in TX I hope all our friends here are okay.  I hope you'll check in so we know.

LindaPutt

9/20/19

Welcome Gloria.  Nice to see you here!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

9/20/19

judyinohio said:

with a ten foot pole

eight foot Hungarian?

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

9/20/19

Welcome, Gloria!

I'm in California and generally speaking, only see everyone in February at the Retreat.  

As to what to do next, read everything there is to read and join in when you feel like it.    The more you chat, the more everyone gets to know you and can more easily harass you.  Errr .. no.  Strike that.  Only SOME people will harass you.  I'm not one of them.   You'll figure out the others soon enough. :-)

LABFIEND

9/20/19

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

SOME people will harass you.  I'm not one of them.   You'll figure out the others soon enough. :-)

?Cough...........cough!! 

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

9/20/19

Hi Gloria, welcome to the group! I have some very important advice for you…under no circumstances should you let anyone here know what your LEAST favorite color is! Just a little PSA smile