Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1412242 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

9/20/19

Welcome, Gloria!

I'm in California and generally speaking, only see everyone in February at the Retreat.  

As to what to do next, read everything there is to read and join in when you feel like it.    The more you chat, the more everyone gets to know you and can more easily harass you.  Errr .. no.  Strike that.  Only SOME people will harass you.  I'm not one of them.   You'll figure out the others soon enough. :-)

LABFIEND

9/20/19

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

SOME people will harass you.  I'm not one of them.   You'll figure out the others soon enough. :-)

?Cough...........cough!! 

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

9/20/19

Hi Gloria, welcome to the group! I have some very important advice for you…under no circumstances should you let anyone here know what your LEAST favorite color is! Just a little PSA smile

Midkid5

9/20/19

Glad to hear that all has gone well with your surgery and that your knee continues to improve.

Jo

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/20/19

Hi, Gloria.  Nice to see you here.  I met you at the Flying Pig.  I will miss the one later this month as I will be in Texas.  I live in Gilbert so have not joined the guild.  Hope you will enjoy getting to know us better and chatting about what we love most, quilting. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

9/20/19

To those of you who do not know, I will be missing in action here until Oct. 1.  I will be in Texas "not babysitting" my 18 yr old granddaughter.   She will be in school or working most of the time.  I hope to see her occasionally.blush  There are 4 dogs that will be my company.  I am taking sewing projects along.  Hope I can get most of them on to the next stage.  Having lunch with Johanna and Sandy Tuesday in Arlington.  Dee, I know you are working, any chance you can join us?  I'm not taking my computer so won't be on the forum until I return.  I'll let you know what I managed to get done when I get back.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

9/20/19

"...chatting about what we love most, quilting. "

Oh, I dunno... chocolate is pretty high on my list.

Suze (casuzenn)

9/20/19

nah...you just make the newbies walk the plank!!!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

9/20/19

Shush!  She needs to have SOME surprises!

Suze (casuzenn)

9/20/19

oh...I guess I shouldn't tell her about the CCRs you'll take for ransom either?? :::running very fast:::