Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1415977 views.
nancy444qt

12/10/19

Hunky firemen are the best, though. They could have cleaned the alley!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Feb-21

and here we are ... back to our regularly scheduled shenanigans.

LABFIEND

Feb-22

Whoo hoo!!

Misha, who was the FB  keto group you check?  The one that was not you know what crazy!  I think I want to check it out and see if I can jump start losing some weight.

Don't worry, the paisley jacket will still fit and come to next years retreat!!

LindaPutt

Feb-22

Some of us at retreat were talking about the wool pressing mats.  When I was on Facebook I saw an offer for them at a limited time discount – $54.99  $21.99 from love-sew.com.  I went to their site on-line and ordered one this morning.  It’s 14” x 13”.  The shipping cost was $2.95. 

After I placed my order they actually offered a special deal for a second wool pressing mat for $16.49 or a 10” x 10” travel mat for $13.49 from $18.49.  I tried to order the 10” x 10” too but it denied my card for that one.  Don’t know why – it could be because my credit card company thought that since I’d just ordered, it could be a bogus purchase, just don’t know.  The on-line store didn’t indicate how long the sale would last.relaxed

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Feb-22

Those mats are great!  I've had one for over a year and love it.  I saw that deal on fb also but didn't need one.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Feb-22

For those of you that plan ahead, I have signed a contract for the 2021 retreat.  The dates are Feb. 18-21.  Put it on your calendar!

Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-22

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

2021 retreat.  The dates are Feb. 18-21. 

whooohooo!!!

countdown to Feb 18 starts!!!