Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1352741 views.
LABFIEND

Mar-9

That sounds like a good executive decision!  You have the room to put thongs, and sort at your leisure.  And if you want organization help, haha, Mishi can come, and me to provide muscle! So when you need muscle (me) and brain's (mishi) just hollar!

At some point it just becomes obvious that I'm trying to do too much stuff in too short a time period, so it makes sense to just slow down and take another approach.  LOL  

GKs wanted me to do something with them this week for Spring Break too -- so gotta do that.  Will be good for me to take a break with them too.  

Mishii

Mar-9

LABFIEND said:

You just want to beat me to the murder room!!

To/in....whatever works :)

Mishii

Mar-9

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

y'all won't have so much manual labor to do. 

Stuffing that cow into the smoker is going to take lots of effort!

Mishii

Mar-9

KSCarolyn said:

I was probably out of the room

I don't think so.  I remember you asking me to turn my elephant back around so you could take a picture.

Or I could be making all of that up ::shrug::

Mishii

Mar-9

LABFIEND said:

You have the room to put thongs, and sort at your leisure. 

I absolutely refuse to organize her thongs.  Even *I* have limits.

I was just letting that pass.  BTW, I have no thongs whatsoever (except the shoe kind).  Only granny panties.  But I'm sure that's TMI too.  

Mishii

Mar-9

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

I was just letting that pass. 

You know I wasn't going to be able to do that.

KSCarolyn

Mar-9

Every picture I took is uploaded to our Shutterfly site.  The only pictures I deleted were the ones where  I accidentally took photos of my feet.   I did take a picture of the back of one of your show and tell quilts but it wasn't one of Jessica's quilt patterns.  I bet Bobbie took pictures, she usually does.

Carolyn

ETA: I went back and checked Bobbie's blog she has pictures of show and tell but no pictures of the Quilt Mama's show and tell.  It drives me crazy that I have no memory of it.  Please, somebody, tell me I was out of the room or if I really was there it means that I have lost my mind.

• Edited March 9, 2020 10:52 pm  by  KSCarolyn
Mishii

Mar-9

KSCarolyn said:

I really was there it means that I have lost my mind.

Pretty sure you are nuts.  Sorry about that.  The good news is that you won't remember being nuts tomorrow.  Woohoo!