Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1347987 views.
Mishii

Mar-9

KSCarolyn said:

I really was there it means that I have lost my mind.

Pretty sure you are nuts.  Sorry about that.  The good news is that you won't remember being nuts tomorrow.  Woohoo!

LABFIEND

Mar-10

THINGS. THINGS.  THINGS

Jeez, just because i can't type on my phone!

Picky picky!!

viola (sissly4)

Mar-10

I am bring home another load of material, batting , pattern.It sound like it is coming to and end.At least I hope so.

Suze (casuzenn)

Mar-10

oh well... I thought you were there taking pictures---but maybe not!! ...do you remember Becky cracking up when she 'got' why the gecko I finished was called 'Miss MaryJane the Pirate Gecko'??

by the by...where is Bobbie's blog?

bornblesse2

Mar-10

I have some pics from Jessica’s home.....I will try to get those to you sometime.  I’m home as of last night, but off to work today.

3 of my quilts were in Jessica’s show and tell.  SuZe had 2 projects and a few others as well.

KSCarolyn

Mar-10

Suze (casuzenn) said:

do you remember Becky cracking up when she 'got' why the gecko I finished was called 'Miss MaryJane the Pirate Gecko'??

No, I have no memory of this.  It's confirmed, I have lost my mind.  Eh......why was it called Miss Maryjane the Pirate Gecko?

Carolyn

• Edited March 10, 2020 5:58 pm  by  KSCarolyn
KSCarolyn

Mar-10

Do you have pictures from the Quilt Mama's show and tell?  I apparently missed taking pictures.

Carolyn

• Edited March 10, 2020 6:02 pm  by  KSCarolyn
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Mar-10

KSCarolyn said:

Eh......why was it called Miss Maryjane the Pirate Gecko?

heh ... I (Pirate) pieced the gecko.  One of the fabrics I used was of weed (i.e. marijuana .. MaryJane).   

Very clever of Suze to think of that moniker. :-)