Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1351718 views.
LeeAnn (mom1me2)

Mar-15

I will just drool and dream....

viola (sissly4)

Mar-15

I sent a big box of quilt to you Thursday there's 13 quilts they told me it should be at your house by Wednesday so keep watching

LeeAnn (mom1me2)

Mar-16

Thank you , so very , much viola.  Did you send it USPS or UPS?  I will be watching 

lppenguins

Mar-16

Yep your right. She’s home now for at least 2 weeks with everything being cancelled so watch out. The quilts will be flying out of her machine. Lol

lppenguins

Mar-16

I knew when I saw thongs mentioned, there would be some lines drawn. Rotf

LeeAnn (mom1me2)

Mar-17

Viola. 

I am happy to help with the cost. Please message me what it was and I will send some $$$ to help with it.  I appreciate all the work and support of Coles Crew .

viola (sissly4)

Mar-17

LeAnn if I thought I could not afford it I would not have send it off.I was shot that it did not cost as much as I thought it would.Could you use more if I would make more?

Viola

LeeAnn (mom1me2)

Mar-17

Ms.V, I did not mean to offend or upset. Just wanted to assist if I could kissing_closed_eyes   
Would love the additional support if you are willing. Children’s hospital is very happy with them and Coles crew ( Cole ) is quite thrilled to have such support and love in his honor. 

viola (sissly4)

Mar-18

I'm sorry Leanne I didn't mean that I was offended I will make you some more quilt it's just going to take some time