Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1414641 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jun-16

nylaagain said:

If you’re looking for your washer and dryer, I know where they are.

I know you do.  Hope they are performing well.relaxed

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jun-16

Cute t-shirt!  We've never had a retreat t-shirt.

lppenguins

Jun-17

Hello I’m just checking, great deal on the table! It’s gorgeous.  DJ will find most fast food places open, and lots of gas stations. Just take a mask. Most states are serious about it. 

lppenguins

Jun-17

Trains are more expensive than flying and the cabin/compartment are even more. My DS used to take it from NJ to Flag. 

lppenguins

Jun-17

Rotf. Yes we’re mostly huggers. I hugged my sister and nieces this weekend for the first time since February. 1 lost her job, the other a husband. They needed hugs, it was worth the risk

lppenguins

Jun-17

Oh buses! I was on the bus riding up to Kingman to see family on Election Day when Mr. Obama won his first election. Oh my, 1 Southern gal, vs. a family of like 5-8 African Americans on their way to Vegas.
She wouldn’t sit or be quiet even tho we begged her. They kicked her a—.  I had to call my sister & have her call 911 in kingman to meet the bus. Ugly Ugly. Last bus ride ever. 

LABFIEND

Jun-17

When I rode the bus from OKC to Yuma, at ABQ there was an older black lady that sassed the driver, because he wanted her to move and she wouldn't. The driver got real hateful with her and finally got the ABQ police in on it (they were much kinder to her) Finally got her off the bus , but she really had just been mumbling to herself, was obvious that she wasn't quite right.

The same driver told a passenger outside of Flag that they didn't have any room, when I knew they had an empty seat.

Cured me of riding the bus, would have to be desperate!!

Good news: the couch that I ordered at the beginning of May and was on backorder FINALLY was delivered today.

Bad news: I got in trouble at work and was written up. I'm not let go, but it did speed up my search for another position. Ugh.

Pls pray ??