Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1415627 views.
Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Jun-29

That's wonderful news Ami!  I'm glad you will be closer to your long arm.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Jun-29

Wow Carolyn, six years since you left us...cry :(

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Jun-29

Congrats on the new job!  I hope it all works out for you!  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Jun-29

That sounds like an awesome project Ami and a lot of work.  Good for you for sticking with it!  I can't wait to see it.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Jun-29

Congrats Ladies, the charity quilt looks Great!  Sounds like you did some work too Ellen, it's a group effort.  

They always do look better with quilting! :) She did a nice job!

Thanks, Kim! Feels like a while since we've seen you! Nice to see you :) 

lppenguins

Jun-29

Wow just your descriptions sound amazing. I can’t wait to see it either!

i thought your long arm was in NM, good you’re going to get back on. 

Kim D. (KIMDIG) said:

That sounds like an awesome project Ami and a lot of work. Good for you for sticking with it! I can't wait to see it.

Thanks Kim. I just hope that I do stick with it. I spent a lot of time on it today, did my 5 leaves, placed the 2nd squirrel where he goes and a bunch more leaves and vines are basted on. I am trying to get as much done now before we go back up to Colorado because I will hopefully be spending lots of time on the longarm and will not have so much time for other stuff. I have been posting the progress of this on my blog if you want to go and see.

lppenguins said:

i thought your long arm was in NM, good you’re going to get back on.

We moved the longarm up to Colorado last Fall where I could go and work on it every day. Well when they closed DH's work last March with a work from home we went to our house in New Mexico so using the longarm had to be put on hold. I have been working on sewing clothes, piecing quilts and lately applique on a quilt top.