Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1481701 views.
LindaPutt

Jul-15

Oh my gosh.   It's unbelievable how fast it spreads.  Zahn's mom works at a grocery store and she says people even come in there coughing and obviously sick. 

I'm praying for you Carolyn, and for your family too!  All good wishes for a good outcome.

bornblesse2

Jul-15

Oh no!  That is so the problem....one infected person infects those around them!

stay rested, hydrated, and be careful!  Your exposure doesn’t mean you will get it.  My Evan was exposed and didn’t get it. A friend got it, but her husband has not!  So hang in there!

hugs!!!

Carolyn lifting you and your family up in prayer. I hope all recover well and stay safe.

LABFIEND

Jul-15

Oh no Carolyn, hope all of you recover quickly and nothing serious!

Hugs!!

Oh, no, Carolyn! Keep yourself safe!

Dang it, now, everybody in your family needs to GET WELL SOON.  And I have been just waiting until I retired so Patty and I could do a road trip up to your place, so get with it, and let's stamp out C-19 for good, so we can get on the road!  Hugs from afar and prayers for protection and healing to you and your family.

KSCarolyn

Jul-15

I’m really looking forward do you guys come in for a visit. Hopefully sometime soon but you need to wait until it’s safe for you also. 

Carolyn

Yeah, it'll be a while -- but one of these days, one of these days!  

latterberry

Jul-16

LindaPutt said:

people even come in there coughing and obviously sick. 

My allergies bother me a lot and the drainage causes an almost constant tickle cough.  I hate getting the evil eye when I'm in the store--I need a shirt or hat that says "I have allergies".

LABFIEND

Jul-16

KSCarolyn said:

I’m really looking forward do you guys come in for a visit. Hopefully sometime soon but you need to wait until it’s safe for you also.   

Yeah, this has really put a crimp in our travel plans!!