Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1477915 views.
LABFIEND

Jul-15

Oh no Carolyn, hope all of you recover quickly and nothing serious!

Hugs!!

Oh, no, Carolyn! Keep yourself safe!

Dang it, now, everybody in your family needs to GET WELL SOON.  And I have been just waiting until I retired so Patty and I could do a road trip up to your place, so get with it, and let's stamp out C-19 for good, so we can get on the road!  Hugs from afar and prayers for protection and healing to you and your family.

KSCarolyn

Jul-15

I’m really looking forward do you guys come in for a visit. Hopefully sometime soon but you need to wait until it’s safe for you also. 

Carolyn

Yeah, it'll be a while -- but one of these days, one of these days!  

latterberry

Jul-16

LindaPutt said:

people even come in there coughing and obviously sick. 

My allergies bother me a lot and the drainage causes an almost constant tickle cough.  I hate getting the evil eye when I'm in the store--I need a shirt or hat that says "I have allergies".

LABFIEND

Jul-16

KSCarolyn said:

I’m really looking forward do you guys come in for a visit. Hopefully sometime soon but you need to wait until it’s safe for you also.   

Yeah, this has really put a crimp in our travel plans!!

LABFIEND

Jul-16

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

And I have been just waiting until I retired so Patty and I could do a road trip up to your place, so get with it,

I know, I am ready for a road trip!!  

This virus is so crazy! Hopefully it will be too scared of infecting our Princess. Prayers for you and the family. 

LindaPutt

Jul-17

Happy Birthday Kim!!!  I hope you have a wonderful day even though there is a lot shut down.  Here's hoping you get to do something you enjoy.  kissing_heart