Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1486947 views.
KSCarolyn

Jul-29

If I ever need someone to come and take care of me for a while, I know who I'm gonna call.

Carolyn

nylaagain

Jul-30

SYH! That’s when you come get a friend who’s excellent at anything sitting down. I can fold you know.

nylaagain

Jul-30

She is a great person even to those she doesn’t know.

Wow! You've been busy! Just be careful not to overdo it! <3

viola (sissly4)

Jul-30

How are you doing?If you want to make two hearth for my quilt top you can.I am getting ready in Sept to finish the top.I  have a trip to make in Three weeks from now.I am taking a car load of personal stuff to a friend of my that use to live next door to me.She rented out her house for three years .She bought a house in Oh.I am takiing some of her stuff to her and stop in to see my son in TN .He will have a D-Day in Sept 5th. 50TH. I don't know where the time has gone.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-30

One of my gift is taking care of people.I have been doing that since I was in grade school staying with my neighbors when they were sick.My friend is doing great.Things are getting doing everyday.I talk to her everyday and her voice is getting stronger.She is happen that things are getting fix.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-30

Call and I will be there.I hope you are doing well.

viola (sissly4)

Jul-30

I am careful where I go.I stay at home .I am concern about you working with sick people everyday.

Currently, my new place doesn't have COVID, so I'm doing well :) Loving the new job...it's a huge challenge, keeps my mind busy! I learn new things all the time! (though I come home EXhausted!)