Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1477915 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-18

oh, that one was great!   I didn't watch Cheers, so I wouldn't have thought of it.  :-)

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-18

Ah, there's no end to the inspiration.  :-)

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-18

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said:

Well for now I think "Sponge Mark Grumpy Pants" is a fitting name.

Now that's funny!!  I hope everything gets better soon.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-18

Judy,  that is so exciting to start your next chapter.  Your place sounds beautiful!  My niece went to college at Greeley, CO & then for her masters at DU, Denver.  So I went to her graduation in Greeley right next door to Fort Collins.  It is a beautiful area and does have a small town feel.   I'm sure you will love it, it is beautiful country. 

It was so funny when I flew into Denver for the first time, never being there before I pictured Denver having big beautiful mountains, think of John Denver's song, Rocky Mountain High.  Well I sure was disappointed when I flew into the airport there and all the land surrounding the airport is flat prairie land.  Sure there are Mountains but way off in the distance.  I had it in my mind the mountains surrounded the city.  lol

LABFIEND

Sep-18

Let me know. Cause i have been thinking AZ bout you finally being able to get out from under that storage unit!! 

And of course that would vive me an excuse to see your house!

I think the wool samples. I may do a small lap quilt and wash it to see what happens

Mishii

Sep-18

Oh that one is fantastic too.  Always makes me laugh.