Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1477932 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Sep-21

AZSnowbird (clglassdol) said:

I don't remember how to quote a persons remark when I am answering to it. Can you tell me how.

Highlight their comment in their post and then click REPLY.  Works for me most of the time.

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

Not family members, just long time friends who love him but not one another.  Unfortunately, they are his current caregivers.

Oh, I’m sorry.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-22

Oh. My. Goodness.  

A blob fish is sure an ugly thing.  

Only it's mother could love it! 

Why on earth would anyone think to market a toy, stuffy, or ornament out of that thing!?!?!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Sep-22

I've done little sewing but did get a couple hours on Friday night to sew the binding on  my Healing Hearts quilt and finish the top of the mystery quilt.  When I took a picture of it I realized I made an error.  Not sure if I will correct it or not.  It so fits in with 2020.  It's been that kind of year.

lppenguins

Sep-22

Ha ha ha, I thought I have gotten crazy. I have 3 tubs so I stopped looking. I need to get back to my projects! I can’t wait to use both hands. 

lppenguins

Sep-22

Oooh can you share ones w/no copyright?

lppenguins

Sep-22

That’s beautiful Cathy. I’m sorry about your brother. But you’re right, banning them is not the way to go, it would hurt him.

But you can politely yet sharply request they get along or move along. 

you’re not selfish to want to wait, it gives the feeling of more time. (♥?♥?♥?)

lppenguins

Sep-22

Here’s my DD shower  

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-22

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

I realized I made an error.  Not sure if I will correct it or not.  It so fits in with 2020.  It's been that kind of year.

eh .. leave the corners be.  As you said, it's been THAT kind of a year.

LABFIEND

Sep-22

Naaaa, don't change it!  Besides, the corners  go along with the hst's coming down each side.!!  Who will care once it is quilted!!  It is a 2020 quilt!