Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1477807 views.
judyinohio

Sep-22

I noticed what the left side's problem was and I mulled the concept of 2020 being such a cockamamie year. Consider that the first two months of 2020 were "normal" and the rest of the year has become ... ahem ... whopperjawed.

I would say that your 2020 quilt has the same proportions.

Think about this -- turn that photo 1/4 turn clockwise, and now the quilt looks symmetrical, horizontally speaking.  In this photo it looks square, and if so, no problem.  Just turn it!  

Love the blue border on your mystery quilt.

Moi?  Aw, shucks.  Tee-hee!  

latterberry

Sep-23

I love your quilt.  Good combination of colors and I wouldn't mess with redoing it.  If you hadn't mentioned anything I wouldn't even have noticed.  Since you did say something, it took me a while to find it.  How big is it?

KSCarolyn

Sep-23

I saw that it was that last row but everyone was talking about corners so I went back and looked.  I think it looks fine and since it was made in 2020, it's perfect.

Carolyn 

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-23

Thanks Carolyn for posting the challenge rules for me.  

I do have 2 fat Qtrs of the challenge fabric left if anyone wants to join in.  Send me an email.    

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-23

Beautiful Quilt!  Congratulations on the finish!!  Yahoo!!

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-23

Love your label as well Carolyn!  Nice job!  Your friend is going to cherish her new quilt!