Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1483006 views.
Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-23

Beautiful Quilt!  Congratulations on the finish!!  Yahoo!!

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-23

Love your label as well Carolyn!  Nice job!  Your friend is going to cherish her new quilt!  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-23

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

I have a bunch of patterns I've accumulated from free online Sew-A-Longs.  I hate to trace patterns but I recently found photocopy freezer paper so I'm hoping that helps me a bit.  

Can I ask where you found the photocopy freezer paper?  I may have to get some of that online?

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-23

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

Tell me that isn't fabric!!! Well, not yet it isn't.  There's always Spoonflower, ya know.   Don't you think it would make a stunning companion to the grinning puffer fish fabric? I made a throw pillow out of mine and it sits proudly in my living room.  Although I must say that whenever my son-in-law came to visit, he'd always turn the pillow over.  I just don't understand it.  :-)

I think there's a need for a companion pillow to the first one.   :)

I meant to let you know that I did receive my little squishie in the mail.  Thanks!

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-23

Nice quilt Cathy, I'm glad you had time to finish the binding.  :)

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-23

Awe, such a beautiful daughter and Mother.  I bet you both can't wait until baby gets here.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-23

Cathy (cacnurse1) said...

When I took a picture of it I realized I made an error.  Not sure if I will correct it or not.  It so fits in with 2020.  It's been that kind of year.

I studied your lovely mystery quilt top and it took me a bit to see it.  I wouldn't correct it unless it bothers you!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-23

lppenguins said...

Ha ha ha, I thought I have gotten crazy. I have 3 tubs so I stopped looking. I need to get back to my projects! I can’t wait to use both hands

Don't worry...  I hope to bring a bunch for you and other woolies!