Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1573982 views.
Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-4

KSCarolyn said:

I had a COVID test yesterday and Thank You, Lord, it was negative. 

I'm glad your test came out negative.  Yay!!  I hope you are feeling better now.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-4

I bet that's a fun quilt and what a treasure to have it.  

lppenguins

Oct-5

It’s those little things that surprisingly warm our hearts every time we look at them. ♥?

lppenguins

Oct-5

I looked at the quilt and another one she made our children before they were ever born and both are coming apart at the seams some. 
they’re so big I’ll have to put them on a rack. 
mill get them both done. Lol

the one we got for our gives, came in the mail, a complete surprise about 6 months after we married. I told Toby it was a baby quilt, he said “Bull” why would you say that?  I said the back is Holly Hobby. She knew, she passed before either of our kids were born. ♥?

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Oct-5

You should be better by now.  Hope there is no bacterial infection overlying your cold virus.  Glad you are having that left ear checked.  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-5

Good Idea to use up those threads!  I think it was Teresa, Guam quilter who put her wooden thread spools in a glass ginger jar lamp.  If memory serves me she posted photo's of her new sewing room and I remember seeing her lamp and thought it was a clever way to showcase those antique spools of thread.  

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Oct-6

I may have stolen Teresa's idea as I have a clear glass table lamp almost full of wooden spools of thread.

Cris in MT

Msg 2067.23582 deleted
KSCarolyn

Oct-6

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

You should be better by now.  Hope there is no bacterial infection overlying your cold virus.  Glad you are having that left ear checked.  

You get the prize!  I'm over the cold but I now have a bacterial infection, sinus infection, allergy-induced asthma, AND a hole in my eardrum.  I'm totally deaf in the left ear now.  I have an appointment with the ENT doctor on the 21st.    I've had two COVID tests a week apart and both came back negative.  I'm grateful for that.  On top of everything, my back is hurting so bad that I'm going to have an xray of my lower spine done as soon as I am able to drag myself over to the hospital.  LOL  I have had back problems for many many years but as soon as I sat down the pain would stop.  Now it is pain all the time, standing or sitting.  I told my son I'm on the down hill slide to check out.  It's a good thing I'm an optimistic person otherwise I would be depressed. 

Carolyn (cough, cough)

geesh Carolyn, Stop that!  We need you to be your normal wonderful princess self.  Remember the post about being a Pineaple, stand up tall, wear a crown and be sweet (or something like that)!