Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2119932 views.

Yes, I'm staying home. The good news is I'm stuck at my own house, so there's always plenty to do! :) You take care of yourself! <3

So sorry.  Truth is, like Carolyn said most people recover just fine. Just try to rest and get better.

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said...

Truth is, like Carolyn said most people recover just fine. Just try to rest and get better.

I took care of SO many who passed away from COVID...maybe 30 or so. I did have about 4 who survived. Of course this is nursing home setting, and I'm 44 yo. We had a couple staff members who survived. :D 

However, I gotta say that I don't at all feel like Im dying. I just feel sapped of energy. I still have congestion, cough, stuffiness...but it still feels like a cold. I just ask for prayers to get back to normal soon. I'll not make a very effective nurse with no energy! And I start a new job Monday if I've no fever :D 

bornblesse2

10/7/20

I’ve been off the forum for way tooo long!

i made a trip home to see my 91 year old parents!  I had to get there....plus I saw my sisters!  But the time was so short!

im working a couple days a week again - at least for now.  Workers out on health leave issues.    
I am sad that I missed that luncheon!

lppenguins

10/8/20

Oh wow, I’m so sorry. Heal up fast. 
this is what’s so scary. Nurses and Dr.’s have the best masks, gloves, scrubs, etc. you wash your hands until they’re raw.

How on earth did the germs get through all that?  I’m just going to continue being careful, it’s all I can do. You stay well

LindaPutt

10/8/20

Oh my gosh Carolyn, that's way too much for anyone to have to deal with.  I feel so bad for you.  I hope you feel better fast now that they can give you antibiotics.  I'm relieved to hear you don't have covid!

LindaPutt

10/8/20

Oh no Mel.  I hope it's a very mild case.  Putting you in my prayers.

lppenguins said...

How on earth did the germs get through all that?

I guess so many repeated exposures...I don't know. ¯\_(?)_/¯ I wear masks, shields, wash hands a million times, but who knows?! 

LindaPutt said...

I hope it's a very mild case.  Putting you in my prayers.

I think so...my oxygen sat has been good, and no fever :) Thanks for your prayers!

Msg 2067.23603 deleted