Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2075529 views.
viola (sissly4)

10/11/20

That will be nice Ellen. I will call you when I get in town it won't be until the end of October.

viola (sissly4)

10/11/20

When are you planning on your trip to Arkansas?

bornblesse2

10/11/20

No problem.....just wanted you to know I had some things if you can send them.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

10/11/20

LABFIEND said:

Trying to sew down my stash-haha!!

oh *pu-lease*!    You couldn't sew down your stash if your life depended on it!  bwahahaaa!  :-)

Suze (casuzenn)

10/11/20

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

LABFIEND said: Trying to sew down my stash-haha!!

oh *pu-lease*!    You couldn't sew down your stash if your life depended on it!  bwahahaaa!  :-)

I think stuff goes in to her sewing barn faster than it goes out!

As I am currently in the throes of stash re-organization, I can aver that such a thing is not possible.  It's like rasslin' with an octopus, with two hands tied behind your back.  Heh.  

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

10/12/20

Coleman is very frustrated. Online grad school is NOT the same, if that was what he wanted he would have done one of those online  only schools. I think he is seriously regreting deciding to do grad school. Two of his classes START this week. How is that going to work. And yes, exactly same price.

LABFIEND

10/12/20

bornblesse2 said:

I will HAPPILY bring those to retreat for you to sew if you want me too!

I am game to make more tops at retreat!  Finished a baby quilt yesterday, for a friend in Altus (Jonna knows where that is!) and have one more to make.  Used some Winnie the Pooh fabric and made up a pattern, but need to make it bigger, looking in my stash for more! 

But I like doing charity quilts at retreat, easy and fairly mindless, and get a lot done!!

I have a new moto for myself on the large stash. The one that sews up the most of her stash wins. I can assure you it will not be me. 

I am trying to make a dent on my UFO tops though. I am trying to pull out tops and get backs made and quilt them. Of course since I have a tendency to quilt things till they roll over and die this is not a quick process......but it is happening!

Midkid5

10/12/20

Challenge yourself, say you have to do minimal quilting on every third UFO you quilt.  However you will probably look at your UFOs in a different light if you decide to challenge yourself like this.

Jo