Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2045294 views.
Kim D. (KIMDIG)

10/13/20

Beautiful quilt and I bet the girl will be delighted to receive it!

Kim D. (KIMDIG) said...

I'm positive for COVID. :( Not just a chest cold after all.

No, No, say it isn't so!!  Now that's it's almost been a week since you posted, I hope you are feeling better.  

I am! I got to go back to work yesterday (well, start a new job). Yesterday, I was just tired, but no other symptoms. Today, tired with a headache. I feel like the fatigue isn't going to go away. It's been almost 2 weeks. (Started the 1st) But at least I'm ok, and able to work, even if not at full strength :) 

Thanks. I just saw your message about testing positive for Covid. I hope you are better now. Get well soon. 

If information about the retreat has already been posted i missed it. Easy to do when I'm on here so little.  Would you or someone please send me the proper message # so I can look it up and respond. Thanks loads.

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

10/13/20

Travel safely Viola!  I'm glad you were able to stay with your dad for awhile and be with him.  I bet it's nice to be out of the heat.  We are still getting into the 100's.  Ugh!  It cooled off to 94, 98, 98 & was nice for a few days anyway.  

LABFIEND

10/13/20

Ellen, what size do you want (approx) and  some will be more adultish colors, or teens, or maybe boys. Do you want those?  I keep finding orphan blocks!!

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

10/13/20

I think it's traditionally posted around Hallowen, though traditions can change of course.

bornblesse2

10/13/20

Retreat announcement has not happened yet - you did not miss it Carolyn.  But it is about that time.  
it will appear as a NEW thread.

bornblesse2

10/13/20

Patti, we use any Size tops.  But, if we finish them for LWR - the ones that can go international- they need to be approximately 60 x 80.

does that help?  Hubby is volunteering at a small local food bank that our church supports.  I’m getting ready to send some over to them.  I am in the process of finding out what is most useful to them.  I am eager to see what she needs.

viola (sissly4)

10/13/20

Carolyn the retreat has not come out yet the scheduling so you did not miss anything