Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1511249 views.

I watched the video but not completely sure how it works. Or how to translate to my frame. Need to watch it again on a bigger screen I think. Thanks for sending

LindaPutt

Oct-24

I'm glad you can hear again Carolyn - amazing!  I hope the surgery on your back will turn out really good too.

What is the brand and make of your frame so I can look it up?

lppenguins

Oct-24

Omgosh that’s a great idea!!!  Then when I have a backing I can just go match it up and the size will be right there already. I have about 5 on hangers now and I’ll do them first. 
anything to save time. When it’s not a pain in the butt, I get enthused. Thanks!

lppenguins

Oct-24

That is so true. But your get away sounds amazing. I don’t think I’ve ever tried Leek soup. I hope it turns out. 

lppenguins

Oct-24

That is truly sad. I wish I had one of those panels to give you. Put out a call for the panel. I know when I needed more of the Arizona desert fabric, a lady over heard me at the quilt store, she had some, invited me over right them and gave me a YARD of it then refused to take any $ for it. What a wonderful thing right?

put an ask out there for that panel I’ll ask my quilting friends. 

lppenguins

Oct-24

Oh . That’s amazing!  Technology today is unreal. I’m glad your on the mend. 

lppenguins

Oct-24

Ami & Yetta I’ll be trying to do some ruler quilting soon, these hints will help.

lppenguins

Oct-24

Oooh text me too Ami, mine is the 12’ Phoenix Frame Tin Lizzy 18.

• Edited October 24, 2020 12:31 pm  by  lppenguins