Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1522519 views.
lppenguins

Oct-24

That is so true. But your get away sounds amazing. I don’t think I’ve ever tried Leek soup. I hope it turns out. 

lppenguins

Oct-24

That is truly sad. I wish I had one of those panels to give you. Put out a call for the panel. I know when I needed more of the Arizona desert fabric, a lady over heard me at the quilt store, she had some, invited me over right them and gave me a YARD of it then refused to take any $ for it. What a wonderful thing right?

put an ask out there for that panel I’ll ask my quilting friends. 

lppenguins

Oct-24

Oh . That’s amazing!  Technology today is unreal. I’m glad your on the mend. 

lppenguins

Oct-24

Ami & Yetta I’ll be trying to do some ruler quilting soon, these hints will help.

lppenguins

Oct-24

Oooh text me too Ami, mine is the 12’ Phoenix Frame Tin Lizzy 18.

• Edited October 24, 2020 12:31 pm  by  lppenguins

It looks like the way the way the frame there is no way to adjust drag. All the different longarm brands have different frame configurations.

14 degrees outside and the snow us accumulating! And this is awesome news because it likely put out the biggest fires in Colorado history and Estes Park was so close to being next in the path of two mega fires coming together.

viola (sissly4)

Oct-26

Glad I am home where it is little warmer. 64 DEGREE THIS MORNING.

Well this morning it is 7 degrees here and 6 inches of snow on the ground. Gonna finish my coffee do a few chores and head to the shop and work on my quilt