Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1572038 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-5

Sandy in TX (Centergranny) said:

Yes, it also changed “To” back to your name rather than the “ALL” I had changed.  Sorry

Oh not a problem .. I just wanted people to be aware who was undergoing surgery and to offer prayers and good thoughts appropriately.  :-)

LindaPutt

Nov-5

Welcome back Denise.  We've missed you a ton!

LindaPutt

Nov-5

Oh no - and Denise was doing so good too - and finally getting back on the Forum.  I hope you'll let us know if you see how she's doing.  She has my prayers. 

lppenguins

Nov-5

I realized I posted FB but not on here!

say hi to my grandson Ladies. 

bornblesse2

Nov-5

He is cute Laura!  Who does he look like?  Toby?

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-5

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

CRIPES!  Dionne Taylor, Denise's daughter, just posted this on Facebook: "I need all my prayer warriors to say a prayer for my mom she is in the hospital and will be having surgery tomorrow for blood clots in her one good leg

Dear Lord please watch over her as she goes through this tough time please save her leg

Oh glory....  I wish I'd seen this when I was up in the wee hours.  Oh ((((( Denise )))))... 
(Lord God, I believe you are the great Healer.  Guide the Drs in wisdom and talent and protect our Denise with your mighty hand...)

Thanks for passing this along Shelley.  Please let us know if you read/see more.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-5

Oh Nana Laura!!!  He is beautiful!!

You look so very happy.  Blessings to you all!

LindaPutt

Nov-5

Congrats grandma!  Glad mom and baby are healthy and doing well.  What a dollbaby!