Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1835993 views.
LABFIEND

3/9/21

lppenguins said:

they bring out troll dolls (yes Patty trolls)

OH, I bet they win alot-LOL!!

LABFIEND

3/9/21

lppenguins said:

i’ve had another setback. I went for my routine mammo last week, they found an mass area, so today was the ultrasound guided punch biopsies. Yep OUCHIE!  

Oh Laura, hoping it is a false alarm. Hugs going out to you!

KSCarolyn

3/9/21

Oh Laura, how scared you must be.  Hopefully, it's a false alarm but I am a praying person and will be offering up many prayers that it's nothing serious.  Love you girlfriend.

Carolyn

I too saw an article about the Covid vaccine causing problems with major readings. Will be praying for you.

lppenguins

3/9/21

Suze that’s the really blessed part of this.
I’ve been trying for weeks to get an appointment. Not one place has been available. I told Toby on last Saturday “there’s a reason I’m not getting through, I don’t think I’m supposed to get it right now”. He said just relax we will get our shots. 

I’ve not heard about the glands or mammo stuff but there’s my answer.  Thanks for your prayers  

I sure hope your treatment is getting better after the rough start. Continued prayers too.

lppenguins

3/9/21

Omg that is so amazing that you found her in time and she’s doing so well.

I thought maybe just her siblings come in with her for a bit so they can reconnect and not shun her when she does come out. 

lppenguins

3/9/21

Thanks Patty, me too!

lppenguins

3/9/21

Thanks Carolyn, me too. I’ve been trying the

“no stinking thinking” so I’ve got a positive attitude with it. ♥?

lppenguins

3/9/21

That is so weird. I haven’t at all. I’m going online now to find and read up on it.  Everything happens for a reason. 
now I’m so glad I got blocked at every turn (I was actually so furious to begin with) ;0/

loved your bingo story.  But it reminded me of one of things I hated most about elementary school.  They used to make us play bingo frequently on a Friday.  I think that is when I decided I was inherently unlucky - I never seemed to win.  I would MUCH rather have been reading. relaxed  Maybe it would be more fun now but I sure hated it then.