Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1890647 views.
lppenguins

3/9/21

Thanks Patty, me too!

lppenguins

3/9/21

Thanks Carolyn, me too. I’ve been trying the

“no stinking thinking” so I’ve got a positive attitude with it. ♥?

lppenguins

3/9/21

That is so weird. I haven’t at all. I’m going online now to find and read up on it.  Everything happens for a reason. 
now I’m so glad I got blocked at every turn (I was actually so furious to begin with) ;0/

loved your bingo story.  But it reminded me of one of things I hated most about elementary school.  They used to make us play bingo frequently on a Friday.  I think that is when I decided I was inherently unlucky - I never seemed to win.  I would MUCH rather have been reading. relaxed  Maybe it would be more fun now but I sure hated it then.

farmervi

3/9/21

This is the picture of quilt called nothing darker than sand

Oh, dear, a mass.  Ugh.  I had a needle biopsy yesterday for some itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny little spots the doctor called "calcifications."  I should find out the results on Friday, if not sooner.  I thought there might be some pain involved with the big needle, but it didn't hurt at all.  The worst part was that they did it on the same mammogram machine, so I still had to get boob-squeezed several more times while they took before, during, and after images.  As far as the results, I have just not let myself even think about it too much.  I have too much to do!  I hope we will BOTH have good results.  Love you!  

Hmm, I had my mammogram after both parts of my vaccine.  Evidently the doctor was aware of it and was not that concerned.  I think right now opinions are divided.  I googled to find out the rationale behind it, and some experts think there is a chance of having swollen lymph nodes post-vaccine (and somehow that is supposed to affect the results or whatever), while others say you should not delay having your scheduled mammogram.  So, like they say "Half of one and six dozen of the other."  haha

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

3/9/21

That is *gorgeous*!  There are quite a few interesting Iayouts that can be done with the Drunkards Path block and yours, with that color palette, certainly is one of them.

Vi your quilt is really nice.

Thanks for all your hard work!