Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1924678 views.
viola (sissly4)

3/19/21

I am sending these blocks off this afternoon

farmervi

3/19/21

Did you see the quilt picture I posted to you of the quilt nothing darker than sand? Farmer Vi

KSCarolyn

3/19/21

Yes, I saw it and thought it was pretty.

Carolyn

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

3/21/21

The post office flagged my package to you as suspicious and returned it to my po box because it’s more than half an inch thick, uses stamps, and I dropped it in a dropbox. So I will have to re-mail it later by handing it off to a postal employee apparently. It has a sticker on it saying that it needs to be transported by ground only, not by air? Very weird.

YDritch

3/22/21

Sending you positive, healing thoughts, wisdom for your physicians, strength for your family, and combined love from your friends.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

3/22/21

Back from another trip to Las Vegas.  It became apparent the trustee of my brother's small estate was not doing the job well and was not preserving assets as required and was taking advantage of the situation. Sooooooooooooo, I was next in line and am now the trustee trying to clean up the mess he has caused.  I have a long "to do: list to start with.  

Don't know when I will get a chance to sew again.  I will try to finish binding the 2 quilts I have started binding.  Hoping to have this completed by the end of May but who knows?  I'll enjoy the forum in the meantime.  I'll try to post when I can. 

Suze (casuzenn)

3/22/21

I have much sympathy for you...Sis and I are knee deep in trying to unravel all my parents accounts...

Mama had accounts ALL over the town...every time they offered a free toaster or some other goodie, she signed up  for a new account - just FINDING them all has been an interesting experience! (My kids will have it sooo much easier!)

Just had a convo with a bank...the branch guy gave Sis and I the checks  as payout from the account, but didn't actually CLOSE the account...which caused an arrears notice to get posted against the account...so we gotta get that sorted out...back to the bank we go....

Cathy so sorry. I hope that you are able to get all this sorted out sooner than later. Sounds like a nightmare.