Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1891990 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

3/26/21

Mel Harris (MelHarris1) said...

So, today I pulled out a UFO rfom a quilt drawer and started working. I’m nearly finished with it...it’s a kitschy 40’s style Christmas quilt. ?? I know it's not most of ya'll's taste, but it's fu and I'm bored o the ones I have! They're mostly 15-20 years old.

It's always good to get those kind of projects done.  Looking forward to pics!

Judy (DJZMOM)

3/26/21

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said...

But I have toask where is that picture?

Well shoot!  Thanks for alerting me.  I just tried to add it so I think it's there now. 

I met a group of C's friends when the carful stopped by on the way to Ski in NM. They were all very nice, but have 5 young men in my kitchen at 1 in the morning was interesting.

Oh my  goodness!  That would have been entertaining!  

How are your sell and build projects coming?

Judy (DJZMOM)

3/26/21

lppenguins said...

Maybe we can have someone come to the next retreat and teach us tender aged young ladies how to tuck and roll. Lol

Hahahahahaha!  

lppenguins said...

speedy recovery

Thanks.  I'm getting a bit impatient with it!

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

3/26/21

the cleaning up, fixing up existing house is progressing.  Bathroom remodel is done now except for painting the cabinets - my job, and hanging the new barn door hardware for the closet.  New front & back doors were installed yesterday, but the trim needs to be finished.  Previously both had windows that we decided to remove - now I'm dealing with how dark the entryway seems by contrast.  Oh well.  DH has ordered a dumpster to be delivered next week then he has 2 weeks to fill it up with junk out of the yard, garage & attic.  Hopefully one will do it, but I'm skeptical, I think with the attic stuff we'll need to get another one later.  The HOLE hasn't had any progress (grrr) but as long as other things are moving it's ok.  Re the new house, waiting on the well guy to confirm we can get water to the site and waiting on the draftsman.  We're going out tomorow to try and decide the exact site - taking hazard tape and some stakes to lay out it.  None of the builders want to start anything until mid or late summer due to shortages of supplies.  Silver lining, even if we don't build, we're getting so many things done here it's nice.

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

3/26/21

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

Here is a photo of our delightful dinner companions. 

Thanks for the photo of your sewing set up & long lost machine, but I was referring to your son & his friends smile

It would be fun to see you but if you have a lot on your plate I know you will be back. 

bornblesse2

3/26/21

Dee, glad things are getting done and moving in the right direction for your building...even if it is slow.  Keep plugging away.

Judy (DJZMOM)

3/26/21

but I was referring to your son & his friends 

Hahahaha!  Here you go!

All done! I'll bind it in scrappy colors, I think. :D