Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1930304 views.
KSCarolyn

4/7/21

You don't need them to invite you, I'm inviting you and we are definitely going to talk about them.

Carolyn

LABFIEND

4/8/21

Mishii said:

I am definitely taking it personally. I never get invited anywhere. Hmph. I’m fun!

Yeah but you would organize my building..............we can't have that!!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/8/21

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

.  he's had enough practice!

Indeed!  I'm sure his skills are great.  Stay well.  He doesn't need anymore practice.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/8/21

LABFIEND said:

probably Prescot,

If you are going to Prescott,  will you be going thru Phoenix at all.  We could get a group to meet up for lunch/dinner/anything.

I'm jealous of you planning to visit Carolyn.  Bob wants to fly me up but I'm waiting for that non-stop to start back up.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/8/21

KSCarolyn said:

A strange thing happened yesterday, I got a call telling me my neurosurgeon is retiring and yesterday was his last day.  What?  Who retires on a Tuesday with no notice whatsoever??  Something is not right.

Something similar happened to us.  Bob went in for a follow-up appt with our physiatrist after his ablation(back).  He was told our Dr. retired the day before.  We had been seeing him as needed for about 15 years.  I was worried that he was very ill our there was a family issue.  Turned out that he tore a tendon in his right elbow 2 years ago and had been having it treated for 2 years.  It was only made worse by his doing injections 4 days a week.  His drs told him that a break would not help so he just decided to retire.  I know a lot of doctors.  He was my favorite.  Always happy and upbeat.   

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/8/21

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

"This is how to dramatically transform the health of your entire being and lower back."

Oh, yes.  That will work for her, NOT!  She will probably have more pain just looking at it.

Suze (casuzenn)

4/8/21

yee-ouch!!!!  if I got into that position, I would never be able to get out of it!!

KSCarolyn

4/8/21

I checked recently and it looks like SW has reinstated the non-stop to and from Phoenix, but only on Saturdays.  Whenever I get back on my feet we need to plan either me coming there or you coming here.  

Carolyn

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/8/21

WooHoo!  We will do that!  Maybe both.  That means I'd have to stay a week.  So sad!

KSCarolyn

4/8/21

Hold up.  Let me find out what is coming down the pike.  I wouldn't want you to come if I was in the hospital or something.  I don't think that is going to happen but I want to be able to enjoy your visit (and a week is perfect).  I haven't heard when I will be seeing my new doctor.  Stay tuned.

Carolyn