Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1891295 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

4/9/21

Thanks Suze.  I've been able to wiggle my fingers since surgery so I'm trying to type and do what I can with them.  Today was hair wash day.  Took time but finally got put together.  A plastic bag over your hand and up to the elbow held on with a rubber band works but is a bit inhibiting.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

4/9/21

hahahahaha

I hope her grand daughter is there to document that pose when Carolyn tries that!

Judy (DJZMOM)

4/9/21

How are you doing Laura?  Do you and your Drs have a plan of attack yet?

Judy (DJZMOM)

4/9/21

KSCarolyn said...

Today is a red-letter day for me.  My dear daughter-in-law is taking me to get a pedicure and manicure.  I need the pedicure so bad because I can't reach my feet and my toenails are terrible. 

Good for you!!!  I hope you were able to gloriously enjoy you spa time and pedicure!!

lppenguins said...

Can’t we just have a retreat at Carolyn’s??

Yes! Let's! Carolyn, we're invading!

I have tried three times to post this, and every time I try, the power goes off.  What the ... ?

Anyway, do y'all believe this?  I had Chinese food a couple of days ago, but just now opened the fortune cookie ~ and look what it said:     So, SHARON, PATTY, DEE, SANDY, and anyone else who wants to come, let's do it!  The jumping-off point will be from Patty's place in Tuttle, OK.  Depending on the number who want to come, we will ride with Patty or have a very short caravan.  But the only thing is, we don't know WHEN yet -- because we want Carolyn to let us know when she feels up to it.  That may depend on what Carolyn's new doctor tells her, and what treatment(s) he recommends.  But it's coming soon!  So sit tight till we have the schedule.  Now that we have fortune cookie approval, what could go wrong?  

bornblesse2

4/10/21

Hummmmm.......I have a tentative trip to KS planned for May!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/14/21

LABFIEND said:

Or you can come to Kansas!!

I know that Carolyn can only accommodate 2 or 3 at a time.  I'm sure there is a motel in town.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/14/21

KSCarolyn said:

Today is a red-letter day for me.  My dear daughter-in-law is taking me to get a pedicure and manicure.  I need the pedicure so bad because I can't reach my feet and my toenails are terrible.  

Now that it is sandal time, I need to get a pedicure also.  I know you will enjoy yours.