Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1888355 views.
bornblesse2

4/10/21

Hummmmm.......I have a tentative trip to KS planned for May!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/14/21

LABFIEND said:

Or you can come to Kansas!!

I know that Carolyn can only accommodate 2 or 3 at a time.  I'm sure there is a motel in town.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/14/21

KSCarolyn said:

Today is a red-letter day for me.  My dear daughter-in-law is taking me to get a pedicure and manicure.  I need the pedicure so bad because I can't reach my feet and my toenails are terrible.  

Now that it is sandal time, I need to get a pedicure also.  I know you will enjoy yours.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/14/21

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

So, SHARON, PATTY, DEE, SANDY, and anyone else who wants to come, let's do it!  The jumping-off point will be from Patty's place in Tuttle, OK. 

Be sure to plan a couple days at Patty's so you can organize her sewing building!  Carolyn, sounds like it will be like those first retreats at Denise's with sleeping on the floor.    Of course, everyone is older now.

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

4/14/21

from what I've heard it would take more than 2 days at Patty's for that barn smile  

I was watching an old episode of Big Bang last night where Sheldon organizes everyone's closets.  Made me think of that, except I can envision Sharon instead of Sheldon. hahah

LABFIEND

4/14/21

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

Be sure to plan a couple days at Patty's so you can organize her sewing building! 

Ha Ha, my cousin is coming back in June,. she will want to organize!  So I better save it for her!!

LABFIEND

4/14/21

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

from what I've heard it would take more than 2 days at Patty's for that barn   

Correcto mundo!!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

4/14/21

LABFIEND said:

Correcto mundo!!

I didn't realize you were bilingual!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/14/21

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

Made me think of that, except I can envision Sharon instead of Sheldon. hahah

I'm not sure that Patty would let her w/i 100 miles of her sewing building!

I have been spending 4 days to clean out DH man cave........his Dad's old RV. And there is no organizing going on just emptying and it took 4 days. (the guy that delivers propane wants to buy it so figure we should sell it while there is someone interested).

That is a fraction of the size of Patty's barn, that would likely take a huge chunk of time and effort to feng shui. It also kinda sounds like Patty is not excited about someone going in there and messing with it. Just saying!