Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1884893 views.
viola (sissly4)

May-22

I am glad you are getting away for a while.You need it. It was good to see you again.

lppenguins

May-23

Hello, I grew up in Safford Arizona about 4 hours due East from Phoenix. It’s in a valley surrounded by mountains. Mostly farmland, and copper mining. But a beautiful town. 

lppenguins

May-23

Hi everyone! I’m doing better today. I got to take a shower today. Yay yay

still have some pain but it will pass. They got it all and have sent it and the Sentinel Lymph Node off to pathology. Results will we discussed June 7th at my post op appt.  here’s me n my Sidney,,(I had several hands close by so I could just love on him then she would take him out.)

Suze (casuzenn)

May-23

looking good Laura! Are you home already??

sending prayers...

judyinohio

May-23

What a darling little cuddlebug you have there in bed with you!!!  I'm jealous!!

bornblesse2

May-23

Oh, Laura, what an answer to our prayers!  But I will keep on those!

that is a precious picture!  A special love quilt and the cutest baby!  The best things for releasing stress, pain, and give you smiles!

love and hugs!

Judy (DJZMOM)

May-23

I'm so glad you are home and doing well.  What wonderful medicine for you to have some love from your cutie boy!

Do take it slow and I'll be joining others in recovery prayers.

MelRN

May-24

Glad you get to be at home and can spend some time with this cutie!