Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1930299 views.

Prayers for continued healing. So glad things went so well. 

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

5/24/21

Thanks Judy, for your thoughtful message.  I'm so looking forward to our getaway and taking my mind off of things.  

How is your wrist coming along?  

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

5/24/21

Great photo Laura! Your grandson is a little cutie!  I'm glad he's there to bring a smile to your face.

lppenguins

5/25/21

Hi Suze, I’m home, and healing. I have an appt. on June 7th post op and the pathology results should be back by then. We’ll take it from there as far as treatments. 
I just feel such relief knowing the tumor is out and they got it all.

lppenguins

5/25/21

Yes, he saw all the colors on my new lap quilt the gals made me and wanted up to investigate. 
he loves bright colors. Snuggler

lppenguins

5/25/21

Thanks Ellen,  he is such a happy baby. He’s sitting up and could crawl but he likes to just roll wherever he’s going. Lol

lppenguins

5/25/21

They bring him in and set him with me, but they don’t walk away. As soon as he gets antsy they take him out.
The healing is going ok, but still have some pain. But that I welcome. 
All of you ladies prayers were felt and so appreciated!!!  Just knowing that I felt calm and relaxed. 
thanks so much!

lppenguins

5/25/21

Very carefully. As long as he has something he can hold and chew on he’s happy lol. His bottom 2 teeth are in and his top two are right at the edge of the skin. 

lppenguins

5/25/21

He’s getting to be so much fun!

lppenguins

5/25/21

Thanks Ami, I’m ready for the next step to good health.