Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1928672 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

6/1/21

Hi Patty!  I did send you an email (patty dot ennen@gmail dot com) so I hope that description is good for you.  Then just a couple of days ago I sent you 4 pics too.  They pretty much show you what I described in the written email of where you can leave the plates.  We are planning to go visit (and cut down much of the overgrown grass/weeds around the house) the last two weeks of June.  Sorry we can't be there to meet you sooner!  Let me know if you didn't get them and give me a better address if you need.

We'll get this done!!  We gotta get those Coke plates to Shelley!!!!

LABFIEND

6/1/21

I will have to look closer on my email. I am on my phone, so i might not have noticed it! Glad i can drop them off, as i am loading up on Pat Havens strip fabric-LOL, and need all the room i can get!   Hubby told me not to bring stuff home, what was he thinking!!9

LABFIEND

6/1/21

I did not see them, but will check again when i get to my friends computer. That is the right email. 

Might call you when i get up there, will be there for several days, so we will get this exchange worked out-Haha!!

LABFIEND

6/1/21

Got them all, they were in spam, and i figured out how to get them!! 

Onward to Ft Collins, sometime when i get to Colorado!

Judy (DJZMOM)

6/1/21

Thanks for letting me know!  

Call me whenever you want.  I'll try to answer or get to voicemail quickly if you have to leave a message.  My DH hates when I interrupt a conversation with him to even glance to see who is calling.  

Take a look at the "Big Ole" trees that were hauled in and used as the main posts of that shed!  The are old and we assume really heavy.  David is looking toward keeping them and using them somewhere when we take the shed down for something more stable and secure.  We think the wood in there and those huge timbers are really cool!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

6/2/21

Wow!  Baby has sure grown.  glad you are getting some use out of your quilt.relaxed

Cathy (cacnurse1)

6/2/21

I talked to Carolyn a few days ago.  She sounded better.  The pain is finally controlled except for when she first gets out of bed in the morning.  She's is blessed to have George.  She isn't so fearful that she will fall and she is eating better.  Praying that the surgery will alleviate her pain.   

MelRN

6/2/21

Thank you for the update! I'll continue praying!

lppenguins

6/2/21

I’ve used it every day. Chemo coming up so I’m sure I’ll use it then too. I love it

Cathy (cacnurse1)

6/5/21

Thought you were doing radiation, not chemo.  I know they often do both.