Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2046909 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

7/24/21

So happy to see you involved in so many activities.  I have found small towns to be welcoming.  The things I don' like about moving are finding new doctors, dentist, and hairdresser. You are well on your way.

Suze (casuzenn)

7/24/21

wow... a worthy Pirate Project!

Suze (casuzenn)

7/24/21

makes me tired just THINKING about everything you are doing!

Suze (casuzenn)

7/24/21

Looks like you have landed in a wonderful spot! Busy is good! Glad you like the new church and the Senior Center sounds like they have a lot of activities!

MelRN

7/24/21

Is that the kind of fabric Kathy Shun uses (sp?) It looks like it. That will be a challenging project!!

MelRN

7/24/21

So why not retire back to the NM home you always loved? Just curious

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

7/24/21

Are you sure about those cabinets? Odds are pretty good the next owner will remodel the kitchen and take them out. Have you talked with a realtor yet? Here they are telling us to not do anything in thekitchen unless we are painting them white.

viola (sissly4)

7/25/21

Happy Birthday Shelley.You have a wonderful day.

viola (sissly4)

7/25/21

Yes I am vary happy.I said before I left AZ that I would be happy no matter what. It is differ life style. But I am getting around with my Google. Lot of the street signs are gone because people are stolen the sign. So Google is my friend.

viola (sissly4)

7/25/21

Ellen I love my place.And everything around me. I look at it that this is going to be my home like it not. I do miss everybody but I can pick up the phone and talk.