Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1893474 views.
lppenguins

Aug-18

So far mine are shots I take in the stomach. They just call it infusions. I’m pretty much done for the next 24 hours. I sure feel guilty for complaining about previous inconveniences I’ve had to deal with. Lol

almost done with this part so yay. Prayers for all who are struggling. 

lppenguins

Aug-18

Wow Ami, you sure have a lot lined up!  Doing the hiking in the Rockies would be beautiful. And your right on home prices in Colorado sheesh they’re high!

good luck on the quilts. 

lppenguins

Aug-18

Oh my Carolyn, I’m so glad your better, out of pain and able to go home!  Hugs x 10

lppenguins

Aug-18

Hopefully they’ll find water on the property. 
your right on the age thing my DH has decided he’s to old to go camping anymore, I told him I’d miss him. Lol

Mishii

Aug-18

Shoot for thanksgiving. It will happen!
Msg 2067.25014 deleted
MelRN

Aug-25

Ok, so I go on FB, and it makes me miss Denise. She always <3'd my posts within seconds of me posting. It's silly, but it was a "life sign". 

Oh I know what you mean.  She always posted or liked when I post about my grandkids.  I know her family misses her, especially her grandson. 

lppenguins

Aug-27

Hi Mishii, are you the one who wanted wooden spools?