Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1930730 views.
KSCarolyn

Sep-6

I saw that too and wondered.  If you click on her name her profile comes up and it shows that she joined that day and only made one post and hasn't been back.  I would not respond if it were me.

Carolyn

lppenguins

Sep-6

It was just so weird. I didn’t respond at all. I think I’m hacked but how on this site?  I’ve pretty much been off the web, so who knows.
I peek in but just a bit, but haven’t really wanted to look into it until now. 
I am so glad for your recovery ??‍ 

Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-7

Yay Girlfriend!!!  You are doing great! 

Keep on; keeping on!!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-7

When we go to Ft. Collins we rent a car from the Denver airport and DH does the paperwork while I am stationed with the luggage.  Consequently, I don't get added to the agreement as a driver.  That means anywhere I want to go from the property DJ has to go.  Sometimes when we are there for two weeks I get stir crazy!!  I may just want to go walk around a store or go to a fabric shop or run to Costco or for groceries.  I feel my wings are clipped and I'm homebound.

OK...  I'm done ranting.

On the other hand...

The car we are waiting on to purchase has been delayed due to Covid closures and now computer chips that are delayed from wherever.  I want our own car so we don't have to pay the increasing rental car fees...  IF we can get one at all.

OK...  

NOW I'm done ranting...  

Thanks

Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-7

Colene (robicole1) said...

I’m wondering what the plans are for the 2022 retreat. I missed last one cuz covid.  Will we be at the hotel or something else?  Do we have dates?

I'm so glad to learn you are planning to join again!!!  

I'll let one of the hostesses respond to the rest.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-7

Hahahahahahaha!  Yes, that's you!  But the nit picky time you overthink often gets your issues for the project worked out and turn out stunning, unique works.

karensquilte

Sep-7

So glad to hear you're not in pain.  I know patience is hard when you want to do something.  Learning to do more with your left hand is hard.  Keep up the hard work. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Sep-7

Yes, i can wiggle my fingers, wrists and bend my elbow.  Just can't actively move my shoulder.  some of my exercises have me moving my shoulder using my other shoulder.  the therapist stretches it also.  I'm limited and it is my right(dominant) arm. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Sep-7

DH is slowly improving.  He's even more impatient than I am.  He's very protective and doesn't want me to do much.