Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1886958 views.
bornblesse2

Sep-11

Thanks Shelley!

yesterday was a tough day.  The first day without him.  And to compound my emotions,  I had Denise’s stash all around sorting….

but my Pirate boy went peacefully and in his timing.  No more “old man” struggles.

LABFIEND

Sep-11

Reply sent!  I couldn't edit the PDF (or couldn't figure out how) so just put the answers down.  I would love to come, but may depend on just how bad COVID gets.  I am vaccinated and hopefully will have a third booster by then, and don't mind masking. 

Ellen I saw that on Facebook that Pirate is gone, I am so sorry. It is always so hard to loose the fur babies.

On Denise's tops, please do send me one that is ready to quilt and I will get it done. I really do not care what you send me, just surprise me and let me know who it is for so I can put the appropriate kind of quilting on there, no girley stuff on a boy quilt. I e-mailed you the snail mail.

bornblesse2

Sep-11

Ami,   I got your email!  
iwill let you know when I send something.

I may or may not get things mailed before I leave Tuesday for a week.   I will let everyone know what gets mailed and when!

Ellen no worries about when you get it out, just let me know when it is underway so I can look for it. 

Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-11

Done!  Let me know if I didn't do it right.

And I will continue to put the AZ retreat on my list of priorities!  DH and family know that too!!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-11

Oh (((Ellen)))...  yesterday must have been really hard.  I hope you woke today with joy in your heart and a song in your head.  There is much joy you are organizing to bring to Denise's family with these quilts.

bornblesse2

Sep-11

I am feeling better tonight!  I got the bridesmaids dress hemmed for my daughter and that was adding to my stress.  It still needs a few tacks to hold layers together, but I can do that one evening.

I could have used Ami!   Lol.   It was 3 layers and I haven’t done a rolled hem in about 25 years.  I was scared to start….

Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-11

I finally finished a baby for our CO Builder's new son.  It's been hot here making the garage nearly 120 degrees on the hottest days.   And with the fires in northern CA threatening Lake Tahoe the air quality has been very poor.  But I wanted to get the top quilted and finished so I can get it to them before Aiden is in high school!  I just did a simple all over loops and swirls design and it's finished and mailed to them!  We had hoped to have a trip planned to go back to CO to do some things but are still awaiting one deliverable before we buy tickets.  Here's a picture:  

If someone can turn these right side up please do or tell me how to do so.  Thanks.