Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1885093 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

Sep-14

whoohoo...sounds like progress for both of you..

Constant improvement for both of you. Glad to hear you two are both healing. Hopefully Bob can figure something to make the cabin fever bearable.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-14

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

Still difficult to type on my computer.

Voice to text!   That could be very entertaining!  LOL!

MelRN

Sep-15

Sorry that you've still got restrictions, but I'm glad you're both on the mend!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Sep-16

I have tried that.  The text turns out to be not exactly what I said.  That can be a problem sometimes and "entertaining" at other times.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-17

How can it be that, with ALL the fabric I have, I do NOT have a light hued turquoise that is needed for a specific unit in this project?  I have plenty of dark and medium turquoise ... but extremely little light and certainly not in the amount that I need.  How very annoying.

So, I visited a local quilt store that had recently relocated to a new store front.  Very nice new place.  I found two potential fabrics and bought some of both.  The one I not chosen won't go to waste. :-)

Well it sounds like you do have a lot of the fabric in your stash and you only lack that one fabric. It is always fun to go get that little bit of fabric to fill in the hole in the stash to complete that project. I do not feel bad for you!

turquoise is a tough color.  I still remember hunting for the perfect turquoise at one of my early AZ retreats.

lppenguins

Sep-18

I wish you could come this year!

I made a new friend yesterday.  This lady reminds me so much of Yetta I just had to get a picture.  Not sure the picture really does her justice, but in person (and personality) very much a like.  We were working at the local guild's quilt auction - lots of fun.