Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1881013 views.

turquoise is a tough color.  I still remember hunting for the perfect turquoise at one of my early AZ retreats.

lppenguins

Sep-18

I wish you could come this year!

I made a new friend yesterday.  This lady reminds me so much of Yetta I just had to get a picture.  Not sure the picture really does her justice, but in person (and personality) very much a like.  We were working at the local guild's quilt auction - lots of fun.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-19

You cut your hair!  It looks adorable!

MelRN

Sep-19

Good to see you; I've missed you! love the hair!

Great photo. Sounds like you are having a great time. Maybe Yetta's cousin, how fun.

yes - thanks, and she cut it extra short the day before, he got my bangs grade school level short.  Oh well, they grow fast.  I decided I no longer cared to try and look younger for work (since I'm not in corporate any longer).  So I let the gray grow out and cut it short & easy.

viola (sissly4)

Sep-20

Dee you are as beautiful outside as you your inside.Little grey hair make it interesting.

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Sep-21

I have everyone around me convinced that the lighter colored hair is platinum and therefore very valuable.  Also, it's fun to have (professionally) tinted purple sometimes.

Cris in MT

LindaPutt

Sep-28

I usually get to sew at the beginning of the week because I don't have the baby here to watch then - but I've been feeling lousy with overall aches and a tooth ache.  I went to the dentist yesterday thinking I had a cavity.  Instead, he found I have an infection in my tooth/jaw area.  No wonder I've been feeling like this.  He gave me antibiotics and already I'm noticing the pain beginning to subside today.  Have any of you had this before?  I was surprised when he said we'd try the antibiotics first because his original plan was a root canal.  I HATE root canals.  I hope these antibiotics will mean that idea is out.