Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1926490 views.
lppenguins

Sep-30

I can see it. And your hair looks so cute too!

lppenguins

Sep-30

That’s really pretty!  I’m glad no root canal ughhh I have them too. 

lppenguins

Sep-30

Oh wow I love that one too!  

lppenguins

Oct-1

Hi Ya’ll, 

ive got my first 2 radiation appts. down. Only 19 more to go. It’s not so bad. ;0)

I think it was Mel that put a picture of pink 30’s fabric on here and asked if anyone had it (?)

well I finally got to the box in the garage that had my 30’s in it. I do have some pink, but now I can’t find the post. MEL, I found it! Send me the pic again lol. Better late than never right?

MelRN

Oct-2

Thanks, Laura! I actually got a reply on the bigger forum on FB, and someone sent me a FQ. I finished the quilt :) 

I'm glad the radiation isn't too bad on you this round. I think it sometimes cumulative, the effects, so I'll keep praying! <3 

lppenguins

Oct-2

Oh that’s great. I’m sorry it took so long to find my tote. But now that it’s out I’ll hopefully finish my 30’s apron quilt started at my local guild. 

thanks for the prayers, I certainly need them. ;0)

MelRN

Oct-2

No worries; I appreciate you thinking of me!!! <3

YDritch

Oct-6

This lady reminds me so much of Yetta I just had to get a picture. 

Well, thank you very much!  Glad to know you still recognize me after so long.  Hope to see you in February.