Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KS Carolyn (KSCarolyn); 2722958 views.
MelRN

Oct-19

lppenguins said...

Omgosh, how amazing

I know, right? I've been reading and watching videos on them. I want to treat it well. LOL!!! 

Judy (DJZMOM)

Oct-19

TransTex said...

Be sure to bring the extra suitcase, Judy, cause that way you have somethin g to take home fabric in.

LOL  I'll be sure not to expand it on the way tp PHX!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Oct-19

lppenguins said...

Nyla and I took that class together.

I thought “how fun a class to learn how to clean it”oh no, it was an 8 hour class, full on working on it and taking it apart! The teachers were very struck on time. No talking either or you’d be behind and have your machine in pieces at the end. 
it was awesome!  I learned so much! Very worth it. 

What a blast you two must have had together!  I took my class at a LQS nearly an hour away.  By the time it finished in the afternoon I was in commute traffic home.  Yuck!!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Oct-22

This is what happens if "the boys" get too many sodas under their belts (and collects them from others).  

lppenguins

Oct-24

We did have fun!  Like I said though, not a lot of chit chat, they wanted your attention. Well worth it

lppenguins

Oct-24

Well the weather is staring to cool off, mornings are glorious and evening temperatures are coming down. They promised highs only in the 80’s starting next week. 
ladies I do believe we will have beautiful weather by February

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-24

Those shoes are so cute!  Could there be an appliqué wall hanging in your future??  Or perhaps a shoe label for one of the quilts you make?

Many years ago I made an appliqué shoe quilt (wall hanging) for a friend who wore heels all the time.  She love it!  I was pleased and knew she really liked it when she hung it up in her foyer.  :)

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-24

Yetta, I’m glad your DH is home and resting comfortably now.  Happy 93rd Birthday to him!   

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Oct-24

That sounds like a good price for your Featherwight Mel.  I bought mine probably 10 years ago and paid that for it.