Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 139105 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

May-16

that is looking very toasty!! 

ya know...I see a heart in the center-ish...

Suze (casuzenn)

May-16

what a nice tool! and what a nice son to make it for you...cute name!

Suze (casuzenn)

May-16

Can't wait to see the blue and orange wonky....I like your blue and orange quilts!

Thanks, I seem to on a blue and orange binge, about every other quilt is blue and orange. I hot pretty far piecing the top last night. Got all the rows done and the there rows sewn together. At 11 pm I called it a night and hit the sack. It will be an easy finish todsy.  I need to get some batting for this as I am gonna double bat, so need a softer bat  for the top. As soon as my cousins quilt comes off the machine this will be next. I got one row of quilting on the cousins quilt and it was pretty fast so hopefully a day or two.

Standing at the longarm can be hard on the back if I have not done it for awhile.

Suze (casuzenn)

May-16

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said:

Standing at the longarm can be hard on the back if I have not done it for awhile.

oh...I bet! take it easy....

Mishii said:

I have spent several months staring at Sandy's quilt paralyzed with indecision.  Oh the guilt. 

just do what your gut tells you. And don’t feel guilty, it’s not like I need it soon!  Enjoy your PTO. 

Weren’t you going to Patty’s to help her? Hehe.  

Ok got it done! I have pieced this quilt entirely on my featherweight. Now to go to the store and get batting today so I can think about the quilting next.

LABFIEND

May-16

Sandy in TX (Centergranny) said:

Weren’t you going to Patty’s to help her? Hehe

BITE    YOUR   TONGUE!!!!!!!!

scream

LindaPutt

May-16

Way to go!  You are so speedy!  Can't wait to see it.