Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 606895 views.

Here is my setup I bought dog 2 grooming arms to hold my quilts up as well as two bungee cords and strong clamps.  I hope I can post the pictures one is just the setup and the other shows in use. Makes life so much easier! 

judyinohio

6/9/19

Terrific photos, Sandy!  You are an inspiration to everyone!

Suze (casuzenn)

6/9/19

wow...neat setup! I might even have room for that kind of setup!!

MarciainMD

6/9/19

Jo, your quilt is lovely.  It's wonderful being able to make such personalized gifts for our loved ones.

MarciainMD

6/9/19

Congratulations on adding Suzy Q to your family!  I'm glad you're so happy with her.  I have 3 Baby Lock machines and love them all.

MarciainMD

6/9/19

What fun you must be having!

hmm, I had not noticed that.  My favorite block is a red one, but one of the pinwheels is torn in that one.  I'm trying to pick a section that is a whole as possible.  Mostly the sashing and binding are frayed, but there are a couple of blocks too. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

6/10/19

It's beautiful, Mary.  I'm sure you will complete it by June 20.  They should love it.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

6/10/19

Love your Zinnia!  Can't wait to see the rest of your creations.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

6/10/19

Nice accent, esp until those begonias get bigger and fill n the rest of the pot.  It will really stand out against those dark leaves.